Thursday, September 4, 2008


I was wrong!!
Can i stand this aching heart anymore?
I can feel your sorrow. Feels like its spreading to every inch of my body..

I wish it was you, despite everything you have done
You are still my chenta hati..
I look outside my office, looking at my life..
There's always a small regret saying "Why didnt i wait for u?"
I have lots of other WHYs too..

Why didnt u stop me?
Why did u back down?
Why did u agree?
Why smile??
Why praise him?
Why comfort me saying everything is gonna be alright?
Why say u r not suitable for me?
Why did u let me go??
I just want you to hold me...

I always play with reasons..
Now i know why they say
Love is unconditional..
I never need any reason to love you..
You dont have to offer me anything, but i still loves you
I dont have to argue about being fair, my love is still there
You have denied every principle and ideas i strongly believe about guys and relationship..
You made me swallow it all..
As those principles work for others, it wont work on you..

Doesnt work on us!!
I still blame myself for not waiting!

1 comment:

...$weE+ 666... said...

indeed.

every single words, remind me of myself, of us.

ur not only the reflection of myself, not only the look in the mirror, as our souls suffers the same mistake.

for not waiting.
but it was not a small regret. the biggest i guess, only to look back and swallow the reality that sucks!

why didnt they stop us?
coz they dont even have a clue that we want them to stop us...

indeed. it doesnt work on us.
blame it on the rain...
*hugs*