Tuesday, August 12, 2008

"Gila-Gila" Questionnaires



Just thought i should put up this Gila-Gila Questionnaires.
So, if u guys wanna try..
Just answer these questions with the name of the songs you randomly played from your playlist.
Give it a try, could be fun..
But, no cheating!!


How am I feeling today?:Take Me to Her

Will I get far in life?Medicine in Left Hand

How do my friends see me?:Letter to Geiko

Where will I get Married?:Passion’s Killing Floor

What is my best friend's theme song?:Blue Eyes

What is the story of my life?:Falls on Me

What is/was highschool like?:Black Black Heart

How can I get ahead in life?Here in My Home

What is the best thing about me?:Final Destination

How is today going to be?:Cloy

What is in store for this weekend?:Royal Jelly

What song describes my parents?:Sober

To describe my grandparents?Sound Asleep

How is my life going?:From Cradle to Enslave

What song will they play at my funeral?:Stand My Ground

How does the world see me?:Halusinasi

Will I have a Happy Life?Naïve Sick Chasm

What do my friends really think of me?:Yesterday

Do people secretly lust after me?:pitiful

How can I make myself happy?:buried alive by love

What should I do with my life?:newborn

Will I ever have children?Teenage Dirtbag

What is some good advice for me?:Only One

How Will I be remembered?swamped

What is my signature dancing song?:Bintang di surga

What do I think my current theme song is?:Surrender

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?Enjoy the Silence

What type of men/women do you like?:Liquid Lies


No comments: